What it does
- You can right-click in the game window and access the Chromium developer toolbar. This helps for editing CSS.
- Various data editors can be accessed from the main menu, including the Dialogue Editor.
- It notices if you edit files while it's running. This makes it run noticeably slower.
How to turn it on
- Right clicking on the game in your Steam library and going to Properties
- Click on Set Launch Options in the General tab
--developerinto the box.
- You can turn it off again by deleting it out of the box.
- If you're on Itch, you can write a batch file to pass
--developeras an option. (do the following:)
- First go to Notepad or Wordpad and write the following code down:
title Fleshcult dev mode
start "" (file path here)\fleshcult.exe --developer
- Then save the note as a batch file (.bat)
- Move the batch file to the same location as fleshcult.exe
- Now launch the game using the batch file you've just created you should see a dialogue editor on the main screen if you've done it right
|Parts of a mod|